Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My New Favorite Flower


Have you ever seen perfection? I have. Her name is Lily. She is the sweetest, most beautiful baby girl you could ever meet. Perfect fingers, perfect toes. Sweet baby skin. There is something about the fragrance of a baby. It's intoxicating. I don't want to brag...but, Ooo la la, C'est Magnifique!

Her parents are wonderful! Of course I may be somewhat biased as I love them so. However, even with that admission, the fact remains. Lily follows the movements of both of them with this rapturous gaze. They both have a wonderful ability that calms and
settles her when she has reached her limit. Which really is almost never.

She has a smile that melts my heart. And when her little fingers curl around my finger, I swear I would do anything she would ask. Brilliant blue eyes and a gaze that is as mysterious as the Mona Lisa. I want to so desperately know what she is thinking!

I was blessed with wonderful grandmothers. I have such love in my heart for them, I want to forge that kind of bond with each of my grandchildren. The love in my heart for Lily is beyond measure. I have heard a grandparent's love described as 'unconditional', and that truly describes how I feel. I don't have to worry about anything but loving Lily. What a cherished role.

Lily, my cher bebe! I love you so....! May Sush come over and play???



No comments: