Friday, December 11, 2009

Traveling Girl


I am missing my little girl right now. She is off and about visiting siblings. Having fun...and living life to the fullest. My daughter can make the darkest day bright! She keeps me young.
She taught me to blog. (Although she may live to regret it...lol).

Elise loves her family. Only those in her immediate family are allowed to call her by her nickname. She is adamant about that. Her cousin Sam was allowed to, but he was always
another brother in this household. Her brothers and Sam hung the moon in her eyes.

And she is so happy to have sisters now it is beyond belief. Finally, we have people in the house that enjoy HGTV as much as we do. And Lifetime tv, and talking about cooking shows and shopping, well... I'm sure you get the idea.


I am looking forward to when she returns, she really won't be gone long. Then we can shop 'til we drop and get this house finished for the big fat jolly old elf. Don't be rude...that would be Santa. I know of no other fat jolly old elf. And my husband has informed me he is not ready to go 'green' this Christmas so she can help with the ornaments, etc. Afterwards, we will sit back with our traditional hot chocolate and Christmas carols and gaze at the most beautiful tree we ever had. As always...each year.

So hurry home little girl, but, 'Be Safe'!

I love you a bushel and a peck!

2 comments:

elise MIGNON hoffman said...

I don't know where you found that "Goog" thing but thats cool! I'll be home tomorrow!!!

Erin H. said...

Thanks for sharing Elise with us! We had a wonderful visit! :-)