Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kouzin/Kouzen

An explanation of the title. Creole vocabulary gives us male and female cousins...it goes phonetically like this: female cousin: koosin/(kouzin) and male cousin: koosan/(kouzen). I grew up with my Father talking about his kouzin/kouzen very affectionately. I am hoping my children and grandchildren feel the same.

We finally got the cousins in a group photo. Like all children and babies they of course complied with the photographer and smiled and posed on cue!

Lily had a lot to ponder...


No one wanted to say cheese! Looks like Lily was working on giving the boys the raspberry...girls gotta start young...


Trey is taking his role as the eldest of the cousins and the protective hero seriously...
Peter just wanted to go back to sleep!

My wonderful grandchildren...I love you!

No comments: