Monday, January 25, 2010

SAINTS IN THE SUPERBOWL









Really! Really? REALLY! Wow, growing up in New Orleans it is almost unbelievable that the Saints are finally going to the Superbowl. If you check out the picture of my nephew, you can tell there is nothing tame about family allegiance to the Saints. I know we have relatives in heaven dancing a Second Line as I type! 


The irony does not evade me however, that the person that could burst the Saints bubble is one of Archie Manning's sons. Usually I am all for the Manning boys. I watched them grow up and enjoyed in their success. But now, Peyton, I am putting a voodoo on you son! I really, really want the Saints to win.


So instead of 'Pants on the Ground', or 'Favre on the Ground', it now must be 'Manning on the Ground'!  Shucks. Another year, Peyton.


Rest up everyone. In two weeks we will have the New Orleans Saints in the Superbowl...Look out Colts... Oh, When The Saints Go Marching In~~~!!!

No comments: