Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Day Late and A Photo Short...


There they were, all the guilty parties, yep...having fun in Houston without me. Oh, see they sent pictures thinking it would help appease the party girl without a party, me, myself, and I...


Some were busy practicing for Driver's Ed? Oh, don't try and Mario Kart me, Emily!

There they were having a laugh at my lonely life? Oh yes you were, I have the pictorial evidence!
Jack thinks he can look coy and not get caught, Lee and Allan just in your face having a laugh.

And Bill, Mary Cynthia and Jen? Oh yeah, got you too...


Patsy was playing the role of 'really, I'm just going along with them'. Patsy, word to the wise, I'm not buying it!



It was mentioned before, I have the computer, I have the photos, but did I tell you I know some of your secrets....?


Who's laughing now, Bill and Mary Cynthia? You know the story you partially tell about the  'Little People' under Elise's bed...? I have stories of my own...what about that???


Lee and Jack...the room you decorated for Steve and Terri's wedding with the Ants, you thought no one was checking on you all then?
Oh don't go and try and stonewall me....I have my sources. Can we say Joan Jones, VP of the hotel, my good friend???


Try and talk your way out of it Mary Cynthia...but I  think, "Loocyyy, got some 'splain' to do"! Oh,  you too Aimee! Can we say Tinkerbell and Mardi Gras all in the same breath?



Don't stick your tongue out Jen, I have some Tulane stories...


Oh and Maggie...not everything you do stays, Deep in the Heart of Texas...



So talk amongst yourselves...go ahead, I saw your fun. Will, tell your parents to join the band wagon...

Contemplate all that could be told, Allan... everyone has a secret or two, right?

And don't think you can hide behind the camera forever Wayne...everyone has to come out of the shadows sometime...and so do their Surfing Secrets?


And I still have my blog. Perhaps if all of you actually ever became FOLLOWERS  in Public, Patsy not to mention names...and COMMENTED ~
 all could be forgiven...

Do it, do it for the sake of the children, if not to make your poor sister happy. In fact, invite your children to Follow and Comment.

Signed,
Lonely Gurl...with a computer, a blog and stories waiting to be told!



7 comments:

Aimee said...

Ok, I really wanted to get 2 blowup dolls and put signs around their necks saying thing one and thing two, but alas I never made it that far. We are supposed to be leaving for IHOP for the farewell breakfast and I am afraid I may still be a little drunk from last night. I will try and send you Monday's pics later on.XXOO Aimee

Sush said...

Yay YOU did it YOU really really did it! I take it all back..I will not tell YOUR secrets anyway...! And no blow up doll would be half as fun for you all as Sally and I! Nope, I don't care how much Bill loves those plastic blow up dolls...

emily said...

We will all be commenting from Emily's gmail account, so you will have to guess whether the comment comes from me, Mary Cynthia, Will, or Emily. This time it's easy, but from here on out, perhaps not so easy.

Missed you.

Sush said...

Bring it on homies, bring it on!!!

Miss you all tons!

Sush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

I see a comment has been deleted...maybe a little sibling banter??

I know you hated to miss out on all the fun!

Sush said...

LOL Actually I entered my comment twice! But I did so miss being there...but I had my own little party right here now didn't I?