Friday, March 19, 2010

The Grandsons Are Coming!!!


Yep, you saw the title. I am so happy my boys are coming over. It is all part of a Mom hoping to help give their parents some respite. See, Steve Jr, had his wisdom teeth removed yesterday. He is doing fine with the excellent care and love from Terri. Having taken care of recovering tooth removal patients, and been one, I thought I might offer my services, and yes, get in on some fun myself.


I have heard they are as excited as I am about Aunt Elise being here too. She lends a more youthful hand in keeping up with the next generation of boys. 


So Peter, come on out of the hidy hole... 
Trey, hop up off the sofa...
Come as you are...


The Happy Meal Grandparents and your fun loving Aunt are ready for some fun!


Steve and Terri rest up...they will be returned! And your duties will need to be resumed...
Or, I mean we could work out a longer visit...but then I think you will be wanting them back...sigh.



4 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Elise told me she was picking them up from school today! They are such cuties! Enjoy this lovely weather and your handsome grandbabies! I hope you have a great weekend!

Sush said...

@Amy...she was the A# One Favorite with the boys tonight! I came home to find her in bed with the boys watching 'The Princess and The Frog'. One nephew on either side, more enchanted with their Aunt Elise as they were with the movie.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who is cuter- Elise or the boys.

Sush said...

@Anonymous...which one are you? LOL? I think Elise is the cutest and the boys handsome! oxox
Sush The Great