Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh how I tried...

Oh how I've tried, I really really tried. Three days straight of trying to get Lily's video up. That video just does not want to load. Now I am just going to have to get that precious baby back over here and make myself a new video to upload. The trials and tribulations of Sush. 
Actually any excuse to invite Lily over to play can't be so bad, now can it? 


So Lily, I know we can do this...get a video of you up and running on Sush's 'blob', but it is going to take another round of 'smile Lily'...are you ready for that?


I love you a bushel and a peck...smile Lily!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I am sure that Lily would be glad to show off her gummy little grin for the camera.

Sush said...

That gummy little grin should win an award for cuteness and beauty!
xoxox