Monday, March 15, 2010

Nobody Puts Sush In The Corner...

Everyone went to Houston and I didn't EEEVENNN get a lousy t-shirt. Oh yeah, I got a telephone call so I could listen to everyone having a wonderful time...WITHOUT ME! 
So this is how it all started...
My niece, Emily was going to be in Houston for a volleyball tourney with all her immediate family in attendance. Word spread like wildfire,  and in short order Patsy and Allan planned on making their way to Texas during their Spring Break. 
Soon after Lee and Jack thought it would be a great idea to join the crowd. 


They love having a party with each other...its like 'Table for Five'...psst don't tell Susie!


Aimee and her family live in Houston so she was all over that party!















Sally says she was recovering from a horrible virus...you know the one that has had us all on the flat of our backs hacking and sucking for air? Yeah well, maybe...but I'm just saying...looks like a lot of twist'n and shout'n to me...

I, on the other hand don't travel well. Usually when I fly I have to get up at least once during the flight and 'walk' my legs out or go stand in the 'pit' with the oh so happy to see me there flight attendants to take the pressure off my bad nerves in my leg. With the tension 'Up In The Air' these days I figured it would have been my luck to be tossed to the ground and handcuffed if I tried one of my courtesy calls to the Flight Attendants. I passed on that opportunity. Got the short straw in the 'Family Fun' roll call. Dang Gurl!


So go ahead Family, have your fun this week in Houston. Enjoy a Spring Break all together. I'll just be hangin' out with Gam Gam in the back yard... 



Just me and my little ole computer, looking at pictures, finding Bill when he was thinking of starting his E-trade gang up: 

Allowing Mom to teach him how to party when he gets to Duke....

Or maybe it might be a picture of say, Patsy doing her rendition of Doris Day?

Or maybe Lee at a Thanksgiving past when she really really didn't like turkey:

Just saying, ya know? 
And then Aimee way back when thinking already...'Blame it on the alcohol'!
And Sally being really really happy that she is about to take a shower with...Chaaaaarrrrrloootttttte!

So yeah family, plan those events without me...have all the fun you want...I'll just be sitting here at home, me and my computer...doing my best to be occupied and happy while you all are sipping lemonade by Aimee's pool, but remember...I have the photos, I have the computer... 

So, Smile...You're On Candid Camera

xoxo Sush The Great! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PS Lily is learning how to blog, be afraid, be very afraid:



11 comments:

elise MIGNON hoffman said...

That was too funny Mom ... really! Also, Lily is about to jump on the blog wagon... her hand is already on the mouse ready to go!

Sush said...

So I give up on hoping my siblings will learn how to post comments or follow so I will be posting their emails for them. This from my sister Sally:

Your blob today just cracked me up! Hey, at least you got called... I had to call them myself this evening!!!! They said they could only manage one "drunk dial!" LOL! Gonna try again to sign-in on your blog... wish me luck!

Five hours later and still no comment or additional follower..lol!

Aimee said...

So I am commenting again. And yes I still blame it on the alcohol. ESPECIALLY TODAY!

emily said...

so im folling this for my dad and he can comment too but it will say emily for future reference.

emily said...

oops *following :)

Sush said...

Emily, Will, Mary Cynthia and Bill everyone feel free to comment...I feel the love!

Sush said...

Aimee, I blame it on the alcohol and don't drink! LOL sounds and looks like ya'll had way to much fun WITHOUT me. xoxo Susie

Sush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lee says: only one correction - the family dinner this time was actually Christmas, not Thanksgiving... notice the matching green Christmas dresses Grams made? xoxo Ho Ho Ho

Sush said...

@Lee...Yeah Yeah Yeah...but the turkey love was always present no matter the holiday! xoxoxo