Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Year of Firsts...

      Happy Anniversary Laura and Daniel! Happy FIRST Anniversary! 


Although your real Anniversary was on June 20th, I hope you will forgive me for posting Father's Day first.
And hasn't the year flown by? It seems like yesterday we were going to Bridal Luncheons and Rehearsal Dinners...
And then it was the big day...a wedding to be remembered! Laura, you were a beautiful bride and it brought tears to my eyes when I saw the joy on Daniel's face as he watched you walk down the aisle! 
And then we went on to the reception and it was your, 'First Dance' as husband and wife!
And then you were off on your honeymoon...and the start of your lives together. It was fun watching you move into your apartment together. Laura is such a wonderful homemaker and chef! Daniel, I think you may learn to eat your veggies yet!
It is a joy to see you two together. You complement each other in the very best of ways. I love that Daniel told me Laura keeps him feeling peaceful and happy. What a wonderful feeling to have when you are with your loved one.


And now you two have purchased your 'First House'!
I know you have been busy with your 'first home owner renovations'. It is backbreaking and sometimes soul shaking work.
But with each whack of the hammer...
  and tug on the crowbar; 
each day the painter is there installing sheet rock you are getting closer to  your dreams!
I hear the new kitchen cabinets and counters are being installed this week! Wow! You two really do make things happen!


And some extra 'experienced' hands are coming your way soon!


So be proud of all you have done in this very special first year...I can't wait to see what you do in the second! It's sure to be fantastic!


Loves~Loves~Loves







1 comment:

Laura Hoffman said...

Thank you, Susie! This is such a sweet post!!!! :) What a wonderful year of "firsts" it has been. We can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!! Love you!