Thursday, June 10, 2010

Young Love...

Happy Anniversary to my sister Patsy and her wonderful husband Allan! Today they celebrate their thirty-eighth year of wedded bliss!
I know this is an after the wedding photograph...but soon enough after you can get the idea. I have to admit I lost lots of my pictures for postings during the Mac crash. I am slowly getting pictures scanned back in. I am using what I have been able to add in via cd, or what I can find in old emails. 
I do have pictures of a wedding shower held in the bride's honor...


And I was thrilled to find a photograph from their Rehearsal Dinner on a cd given to me by my brother!
Patsy and I were married six months apart from one another. I was married in December and the next June she and Allan tied the knot! And our parents still loved us. Guess turn about is fair play in my case. My two younger sons were married four months apart! Oh, and yes, I still love them.


I need a current picture of this happy couple and their offspring! All together. In one picture. At the same time. So if any of my nieces or nephews are reading this I would love some group shots of you and your siblings together and with your Mom and Dad. Ask your Mom for my email address if you don't have it! Thanks in advance. I love you forever!


The only group picture I have of Patsy and Allan's grown children is in a group shot. Some of their kids are easier to find than others. It's a where's Waldo sort of picture, but those in the know will be able to find them.
I do have a really sweet picture of the marriage celebrants posing with their grandchildren and daughter-in-law. Love and hard work reaps sweet rewards in a marriage....
First comes love then comes marriage..., then comes, if you're very very blessed and have raised children who are so inclined...
                                                        GRANDCHILDREN 


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND MANY, MANY, MANY, MORE...
Loves, Loves, Loves....


PS I found another picture after the completion of this posting I wanted to include. I'm guessing  my readers' will know why...
                                                          I love you, Patsy!

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Thanks for the blog posting. It is love actually.

Sush said...

@Patsy...So obviously Love...a beautiful Love Story and a happy one to witness!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love you both so much, and so happy I took a lot of the pictures Susie has used from "the past." Makes me feel like I was right back there with you - and we thought we were all so grown up! HA HA! And I just LOVE the picture of Patsy with her grandbabies in her lap! Yes, Susie and Patsy at the wedding were both beauty queens with champagne in their hands :) Weddings sure are highly featured events in our family aren't they!!! What would we do without Susie's blog to take us so effortless down memory road. It's hardly any work at all, right Susie? xoxo Lee