Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Candid Camera...Take One

While looking through old pictures to scan into the computer, I found some real gems! Some are just 'ohhh, look how precious...look how cute'. Some are funny, some are sort of, 'I wish you hadn't taken that shot'! After getting my own grins and chuckles looking through them, I decided I would every now and then do a posting of just these cute, funny, tender or "OH NO SHE DIDN'T" pictures for everyone else to enjoy.


Hope everyone enjoys them for what they are meant to be...entertaining, lighthearted and maybe just an awwwwwwww.....
This first one is a Jerry Seinfeld inspired one...is there nostril penetration going on here?
So like they used to say on the TV show of this Posting's name...You may never know, when you least expect it someone, somewhere might say..."Smile, You're On Candid Camera!".
Loves~

No comments: