Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's Hear It For The Boys

I will take my surprises and delights any way I can get them. Ain't too proud to beg as the song goes...! I was thrilled to find in my e-mail, Halloween photographs of Trey and Peter. It warmed my heart in more than one way. I had verification someone is reading my Blog, AND I had these pictures of my boys to share. They make my day every time I see their smiling faces! So, thank you to my oldest for sending these photographs and really reading my Blog.


And now for additional delights...


Before you get your costume, I've been told you need to get your pumpkins in order...Let's just drive on down to the pumpkin patch...right Trey?
Grab a brother if you brought one and start picking up Paw Paws...oh wait, wrong generation...start picking up pumpkins...
Make sure you've got plenty for the occasion...perhaps you can find a BLUE one for your Grandmother if you look verrrrrrrryyyyyy carefully!
And then it's time for Trick-or-Treating. There is an order to how to get ready for the evening.


First one needs a costume...
WAAAAITTTT...NO PEEKING UNTIL I GET IT ON!


                                           Now this is what I'm talking about...
                                                              Cute as buttons...
               We have our pumpkins glowing and we are ready to roll...

                                                      Peace Out, Cub Scout! 
                                                   TRICK-OR-TREEEATTTTTTTTT


Loves~Loves~Loves

No comments: