Friday, January 7, 2011

This Is Dedicated To The One I Love...Happy Birthday!

Destiny? Fate? The stars were aligned? Or perhaps DBS? Whatever the reason I'm so happy we met and our love story began! I think this boy:
and this girl:
were brought together for a reason...Love!
So today is your birthday...we will be celebrating it tonight with a very appropriate viewing of the LSU bowl game and tomorrow with another appropriate Fat Daddy's celebration. Your wonderful children who are so wonderful...
because of your guidance and shining light as a role model
will all be with us to celebrate a great day in history!
Happy Birthday Mr Wonderful...I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than today! Have the happiest of days on your birthday!


Loves~Loves~Loves

2 comments:

elise MIGNON hoffman said...

Cute birthday posting, Mama!! Happy birthday, Daddy!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Tell Uncle Steve I said happy birthday! I sure miss all of you all!
Eric