Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reunion

It's been a wonderful week. I reconnected with one of my most beloved friends from my childhood and it's been joyous. Lots of filling in the blanks going on. Lots of tears and wonderment over each others life experience. I find myself checking my inbox several times a day hoping for another 'chat' with my dear friend.


We have talked on the phone and it's lovely, but a written conversation somehow allows for uninterrupted thoughts and memories. So, we will write back and forth a bit and then pick up the phone for clarity or just to hear what the other is saying in her own voice. It's like I'm soaring with the eagles when we talk, yet the security of being wrapped in a safe cocoon sharing life's stories. 


As I said, it's been a wonderful week. And now I can look forward to many more.
Welcome back, dear friend, welcome back....


Loves~Loves~Loves

No comments: