Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Girl

Oh Erin...I didn't forget your birthday. I had appointments today that took much longer than I expected. I am also making birthday postings shorter this year. I started to panic every birthday trying to make sure I was giving each birthday celebrant his/her due. Can't handle the pressure...so I am going with a short love note for my birthday lovelies!

Hope you had a sweet and joyful day...that would be what best represents you and your loving essence. Your love light shines on all of us blessed to be a part of your world.

Happy Birthday, my sweet daughter...I'm so happy you are you!

Loves~Loves~Loves

2 comments:

Erin H. said...

Thank you! I had a wonderful birthday weekend! Miss you love you bunches! :-)

Sush said...

Can't wait to see you! xoxox