Monday, February 28, 2011

Whip It

This is not an homage to Willow Smith...no, no, no, this is a Happy Birthday homage to our Laura...she is a lady in constant motion. She is a certified fitness trainer...and any 'body' lucky to have her as a trainer is delighted, I am sure. I need to move to her hometown so she can 'whip' me into shape. Have you seen how fantastically in shape she is? To master this job...she gets up at the crack of dawn to get some of her clients moving in the early AM. Now in my book, that's dedication! And if being excellent at sharing fitness isn't a full time job, she is a wonderful gourmet and health conscious chef...'whipping up' mouth watering meals for family and friends. Her home is an abode that is welcoming from the front door and has a soothing ambiance throughout. To see how to 'whip' a home into shape a la Laura, see here, and here.


Laura, as I mentioned to my other February 'daughters', I'm trying to shorten my birthday postings. It is never possible to put into a few paragraphs and sentences how blessed I am to have you ladies in my life. Today, I celebrate my son's excellent good taste to have fallen in love with YOU, a young woman I love and admire. You have a joie de vivre that encompasses all of us blessed to be in your presence!


Happy Birthday, and thank you for all the love and joy you whip into...Every. Single. Day.


Loves~Loves~Loves~

2 comments:

Laura Hoffman said...

The title of this post cracked me up! lol! Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet posting. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, loving friends and family. Thank you...love you!!!!!!!!!

Sush said...

I think we speak the same language ;-) Loves~