Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Madness

No, this isn't a posting about college basketball. Not yet anyway. Probably won't even happen. I mean don't get me wrong, I like basketball and have learned to like it more now that we live in basketball country...ACC BAYBEEE. No, this posting is for my son that owns the month...yep, Scott you are my March baby. 
If the Dr was to be believed you would not have even been born in 1979...but rather in 1978, forget waiting for March. You being You came when you decided, not one day sooner! I think maybe you were just waiting for all the parades to be over that year. Who wanted to get caught in a parade route on the way to be being born...not us! As always, perfect timing! 


Although Mardi Gras falls after your birthday this year it still falls in close proximity to your big day. I always enjoy those years. It reminds me of when you were little. When you were young it felt like the entire city was having a party for you. As well they should!


I am guessing you have heard by now I am making birthday postings short and sweet. It's not for lack of something wonderful to say about you and your siblings and all of our extended family. It's just I can never put all the love in my heart into just a few words, sentences or even paragraphs. 


So my wonderful March baby, enjoy your day. Party Hearty and I can't wait to see you so we can celebrate your grand entrance into this beautiful world together! Hurry down so we can have our own little March Madness celebration! I love you more each and every day!


Loves~Loves~Loves~

No comments: