Thursday, April 21, 2011

Apple Ranch

Well this is just a quick little gift to my foodies! I made an oil free salad dressing last night for our apple/bok choy salad. It was easy, quick and delicious. Here's how it goes:


1 small container plain Greek yogurt
2-3 tblsp Apple Juice (depends on quantity of yogurt used so it isn't too runny)
1-2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar  (ditto above)
dash salt, white pepper


whisk...enjoy!


I grated apples into my bok choy chiffonade; tossed in some toasted almond slices. Delicious and  oh so healthy! I have added fresh chopped parsley to this salad in the past for a really fresh taste but it wasn't in the pantry last night. Give it a try and tell me what you think!
Loves~Loves~Loves~

2 comments:

christine donee said...

us foodies thank you

Laura Hoffman said...

yum, I'm going to have to try this! :)