Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Birthdays...The Day Isn't Over!

Happy Easter/Birthday to my two favorite twins! That you just happen to be my niece and nephew are strictly circumstances of my favoritism! I can't believe you are now fifteen years old! Yikes...it was only yesterday I was changing your Daddy's your diapers! How did that time go by so quickly? Wasn't it yesterday we were at the beach and Will was reading about the stars with GrandDad?
And I know it was just yesterday Emily was twirling on the dance floor with her cousin Daniel...
So kick up your heels in whatever fashion you now choose...but most importantly....
                                      Have the happiest of Birthdays....
Loves~Loves~Loves~

7 comments:

emily said...

thank you so much for the post! my day was great!
love
emily

Sush said...

My pleasure and joy entirely! So happy you had a great birthday...Love you!

Jenni @ Story of My Life said...

They are too cute!! Hope they have a great birthday. :)

Sush said...

@Jenni...So happy you checked in! Loved your Easter stories! Feel free to follow o follow!
Hugs!

Holly said...

Happy birthday to your twins, hope they had a fun day! :)

Sush said...

@ Holly~Welcome to my blog Holly! I enjoyed checking out yours! I am going to enjoy having a New Zealander visiting and visits!
Hugs!

christine donee said...

Happy Birthday indeed!