Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hail Elisabeth

So maybe she isn't the sovereign ruler of jolly old England but she is the Queen of Hearts of this family. Elisabeth is a delightful mix of sweet and salty, or so I find her! Always a kind heart and a listening ear but quick with the witty retort. In perusing pictures for this birthday posting I found one from a long ago double family 'day trip' to Washington, D. C.. I think maybe this trip was the nascent liberal development of Queen Elisabeth. I fear mine were too grounded by their parents moderate tendencies to have developed full liberal qualities. 
      (I'm still proud of the photo op and the Peace not War philosophy we were sharing)


I love watching Elisabeth interact with her family. She can keep them grounded without them even realizing she's doing so. 
Happy Birthday my beautiful niece...I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!


Loves~Loves~Loves~

No comments: