Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Merry Month of May

I know how I feel about May...it is still warm and sunny with the promise of summer but the exhausting heat that can suck the life out of me has not yet arrived! It is my birthday month, my first born's, one of my nephew's and a dear sister-in-law's. We all share this month our birthday month. Good company!
Today is my sister-in-law Mary Cynthia's birthday. Mary Cynthia keeps her family running smoothly and is raising my niece and nephew to be thoughtful, kind and honest young people. Nice reflections of their Mother and Dad. She allows them to discover their own talents and encourages them to seek the most out of life!

I love Mary Cynthia for all that she brings to her family, for all she brings to our family. Most of all I am thankful for the love and happiness she gives my brother. And icing on the cake, she's now a 'C' girl...a very select club!
Happy Birthday and much love on your special day dear sister-in-law!

Loves~Loves~Loves~

2 comments:

Jenni @ Story of My Life said...

Your devotion to your family is so sweet and refreshing. Just thought I'd letcha know! :)

Sush said...

>Jenni, you know I love your thoughts on my ruminations! It's as if a new friend is cheering me on! Keep the Story of My Life blooming it is such a thrill to read...
Hugs!