Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers I Know Best

Once upon a time a very special man became a Dad...he was learning as we travelled down the road of parenthood. He became exceptional at fatherhood!


Good Dad's read to their children, great Dad's cry when they read touching stories...
I dare YOU to read Where The Red Fern Grows and not get emotional...


Great Dad's share fun in the sun...
And life's very special moments...
Great Dad's have hugs, manly man hugs...
And lovey dovey hugs...
All through a daughter's life...
They really are the best dates...


They teach sons how to be Fathers...
And great Daddy's grow up to be wonderful Grandfathers.
Just ask his grandkids...they'll say it's so!

My husband and his Dad....

And of course there is my Dad...He showed me what to look for in a mate. A gentleman and a scholar! Miss you, love you now and forevermore...


It takes a special man to be a Dad...I love the ones I know best!


Happy Father's Day
Loves~Loves~Loves~

5 comments:

orchid said...

wow, lovely pictures♫♫♫
I like the verse you quoted or your words, "I takes a special man to be a Dad...I love the ones I know best!" Yes, mine is really special man for me as well!!!

Blessings to all your lovely family♪♪♪ Love, Orchid.

Laura Hoffman said...

I love this sweet post! Happy Father's Day Steve!!!!! Steve is such a wonderful role model to your sons and has such a loving and gentle spirit. Love you both :)

Barbara F. said...

Happy Father's Day to all the special men in your life! xo,

Thisisme. said...

Aaaw, that's a wonderful post today for Fathers Day. I loved to see all the pictures, and your comments on them. We are lucky with our husbands and dads. I lost my dad 32 years ago, but he was quite wonderful, and I still miss him :(

Sush said...

Orchid...having read your posting about your Dad and several others you have shared thoughts of him, he is indeed another special Dad! Happiness to you today!

Laura...we share the same love of Dad's and knowing how special they are in our lives! Love you back!

Barbara F... Thanks for stopping in again and leaving some love!

ThisIsMe..time knows no boundaries for missing the most special people in our lives. It only eases the pain, but it never fills the hole. My prayers to you...

Loves~Loves~Loves