Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Party

I am hoping you have all heard about the lovely party Carol is throwing to launch her new book. You know the party to end all parties...at FacingFiftyWithHumor. It's going on now and you're sure to have a great time. It's a virtual party celebrating the launch of her new book! Mini Skirts and Laughter Lines is sure to be a huge hit! If you follow the link to the party you will be able to read some excerpts from her book.

Once you arrive be sure to head over the laughter room. I was needing a few laughs as of late so I included a few of my favorite laugh lines. If you so choose cast a vote my way?

Either way you're in for a treat, lots of party favors, treats and a mini skirt contest to end all mini skirts!

Go now...Have a ball and PARTY HEARTY~
Loves~Loves~Loves~

8 comments:

Shelly said...

So glad your life is getting back to the norm- and that you have some of your trademark humor to share. Can't wait to get over there to check it out-

orchid said...

Dear Sush,
I have been there and got really confused where to enter, haha.

So nice to see you are up to write this post now♬♬♬
Love and lots of Hugs to you, Orchid.

Shady Del Knight said...

I was there this evening, got tipsy on the champagne, slept it off, and now I'm heading back over for more!

Marsha @Spots and Wrinkles said...

Glad something was able to bring some smiles to you after difficult recent days.

Have fun! ... Marsha

karen said...

When you're facing fifty - or like me, fifty-something - what else is there but humor? Headed over now - I could use a laugh!

Belle said...

I had a good time there and loved the jokes.

Thisisme. said...

It's a great party and I will be popping in and out again during the day. Unfortunately, I didn't know which joke was yours. I should probably have asked you beforehand. DOH! :( Hope hubby is feeling a bit better today.

Munir said...

I just read your precious post. I am glad that your husband is coming along fine. Take care of yourselves:)