Saturday, November 5, 2011

Edge of My Seat

Number 2 Alabama vs Number 1 LSU...TONIGHT! I'll be on the edge of my seat, and hopefully enjoying the telecast. That is what's so wonderful about these mega matchups...you never know how it's going to turn out. For my money, I'm hoping my home team wins. Geaux Tigers!


Have fun tonight if you tune in. Remember, it's just a football game. OR NOT! 


And then as most sporting events seem to have created all the world's cliches...
There's Always Next Year...


Here's hoping the coach for LSU, Les Miles aka 'The Mad Hatter' pulls another victory out of his hat! Next year is a longggg time away!
Let the game begin~



8 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Love your enthusiasm!

Shady Del Knight said...

Sush wrote:

<< Remember, it's just a football game. OR NOT! >>

LOL - This gave me a good laugh, Sush. Enjoy the game! (Just be glad your team isn't facing the mighty Nittany Lions of Pennsylvania State University!)

Shelly said...

Lovin' that college football! And in this contest, at least, I can say wholehartedly, "Go LSU!!!"

Thisisme. said...

I can feel your excitement from right over here my friend! Hope your team won.

Sweet Tea said...

I hear the game beginning from the other room where Mister has settled for the evening. I'm not into football but nevertheless I'm cheering for LSU!! And I have friends that will be VERY cranky tomorrow if they should happen to lose!

karen said...

Good luck to your team! No matter the outcome, I know you'll enjoy yourself!!

Life 101 said...

It was a nail biter. Congratulations GirlFren.

orchid said...

Hi Dear Sush,
How exciting!!!
I wonder if you'll know the result by the time you open my comment.
Anyways, good luck♬♬♬
Much Love and bless you、Orchid*