Friday, November 4, 2011

A Little Bit of This A Little Bit of That

I know, I know Halloween was in October and it is now NOVEMBER. I am not responsible for how long it takes SOME of my children to send photographs of my grandkids all costumed and gussied up and ready to roll for Halloween. I might interject at this point, I STILL DON'T HAVE A PHOTO OF LILY AS A BUMBLEBEE. Not to belabor a point...


Happily I do have photographs of Trey and Peter. Please enjoy...
My Rodeo Cowboy and Batman:

And a photograph of Peter as Batman in his Batmobile...PS It was a rainy Halloween in NC!
My oldest son Steve Jr., proud parent of Trey and Peter handing out Halloween candy...
Thus you have a little bit of This...


Now for a little bit of That...


I feel I may have mislead a few of my very thoughtful readers by a comment I left on ThisIsMe's blog about my back.


 I didn't have surgery on my back...I had a procedure that I have every now and then known as a 'trans-lateral lumbar steroid epidural injection'. Not in my top ten list of things to do in my spare time, but a necessity to keep walking...


So thank you everyone for your sweet comments and concern. I'm doing okay and hope NOT to be having any back surgeries again...no matter what is suggested. Hear that good Dr's????


And for those who may be interested...RICK/JILDA...the Alabama vs LSU game is this Saturday evening. I'll be wearing my purple and gold, dining on Tiger Bait and pulling for LSU! Geaux Tigers!!! Roll Tide...
Hopefully Sunday will be a day of celebration around these here parts...if not congrats to my 'Bama friends!


Have a great weekend everyone!
Loves~Loves~Loves~

17 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

We want Lily!
We want Lily!
We want Lily!

I hope you soon get to post pics of Lily gussied up as a bumblebee. I am grateful for these of Trey and Peter but sorry to learn that it was raining on trick-or-treat night. For the first time in years it was a perfect evening here in Central Florida. The rain stopped just in time, the wind died down, and the temperature was pleasantly cool for a change. I had more than 200 kids at my door.

I'm glad to know that the procedure on your back was less serious than many of us thought. You know how much we care about you, Sush. Thanks so much for the updates, dear friend, and have a great weekend!

nichole said...

Hi Sush!

I saw your comment on my blog and I just added the print to the shop. It's available as a large print here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85331259/angel-paris-graffiti-16x20-french-fine

It's also available in other sizes, just check the shop.

Hope this helps!
Nichole

Chatty Crone said...

You have beautiful grandchildren!

And i know what those shots are - my brother had those.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

sandie

Shelly said...

What darling pictures and even more darling grandchildren! Be sure and post one of Lilly as soon as you get it.

I read that comment earlier about your back and I had so hoped it wasn't back surgery- but didn't want to pry. I've had a back surgery and I'm like you- nevermore! Hope you are doing better!

Ellie said...

Your grandchildren look lovely in their costumes. It's a pity it's only once a year.
Oh that trans-lateral lumbar steroid epidural injection sounds bad enough. But I suppose if it works it is well worth it. Poor you though.

Thisisme. said...

Hi my friend. Thanks for the update on your back, as I have been wondering how you were getting on. I know what you had done was bad enough, but I'm pleased that it wasn't surgery. Like you, I would be very reluctant to have any more back surgery! I agree with our dear friend Tom, we want photos of Lily!! Hee Hee!! Can't believe that he had 200 children calling on his door. Phew! Lovely to see those photos of your delightful grandchildren. Aren't we the lucky ones?!

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Sush,

your little grandchildren are so so cute,
they are adorable.
Glad that they enjoyed Halloween.

HOpe that you are ok after your procedure,
try and take things slowly
easier said than done, I know!

I do hope that you get to celebrate on Sunday, fingers crossed!

Enjoy your weekend.

Desiree said...

Very cute pics of your little guys. And good to hear you're doing much better following your epidural procedure. Back pain is NO FUN!

Claudia Moser said...

Lovely photos Sush! And I wish you a happy healthy weekend!

Crystal Pistol said...

I just LOVE Halloween and pics of kiddies all dressed up! It never gets old seeing a smiling boy in a batman costume. Darling!

karen said...

Well, I'm glad I missed the comment, so I avoided the worry! That procedure isn't pleasant, but we do what we gotta do to keep moving.
Such cute Halloween pictures. We were in Massachusetts for Halloween...where it was cancelled due to the storm... it's a sad story, that I'm working on posting. But it had a happy ending.

Belle said...

Sorry to hear you have back troubles. My daughter Christine does too. Looks like Halloween was fun for all!

yaya said...

Love the Halloween pics! It's never too late to post cute pics of your Grandkiddos! It looks like they didn't let the rain slow them down or ruin their fun. I know the procedure you're talking about and I'm glad it's over for you and I hope your back is doing better. What did people do in the old times when there weren't any treatments like that to help them?

Mrs. Tuna said...

Batman's got a sweet ride....

Life 101 said...

I think Blogger must be Tiger fans too because I just typed a long comment and when I went to post it, I got and error and I couldn't recover my note. Oh well.
It should be a fun game tomorrow. I expect both teams will be cranked and I think it will come down to who makes the fewest mintakes.
No matter what the outcome, we still love you guys.
Roll Tide Rick

orchid said...

Dear Sush,
What a fun time with your lovely grandchildren!!!
And I really am relived to read about your back. Take Care and hope you're having a wonderful weekend, my friend, xoxo Orchid*

Bouncin' Barb said...

Great pics of the kids. So cute. That is one of the options for my nerve pain and I'm not rushing into it. Email me and tell me what it's like please!!!!!