Thursday, November 17, 2011

Patricia Ann

Happy Birthday to my sister today. You know I love you and admire you to the moon and back! You've been there for me more times than I could count. You sat by my side or stood at the foot of my bed when surgery was the only answer. Even when it looked like the hospital curtains were on fire in my morphine induced state I knew it was really okay cause you wouldn't be just standing there chatting with my date for the last 40+ years. 


I miss you not being in the same city, but we've lived like that longer than I care to compute. I'm thrilled we're going to have grandbabies born in the same year again. Kind of like a do-over with the kids, but without all the sleepless nights!


I love you Patsy, and I want you to have a very special day on this your 29th birthday. Dear older sister....


Loves~Loves~Loves~

17 comments:

Crystal Pistol said...

My daughter's birthday is today as well!

It is a blessed day! Happy birthday to your sweet sis! I couldn't do without my own little sisters. They keep me sane. And no one knows me better than they. :)

Holly said...

Sweet post! Happy birthday to your sister! :)

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely sister. What would be do without them!!

Shady Del Knight said...

Happy birthday, Patricia Ann! If you're 29 and Sush is even younger (???) then surely neither one of you will remember the record that I would like to dedicate to you. (I know, I need to stop calling you Shirley.) Here it is, from 1962, eons and light years before you were born, from Shady to you, Johnny Crawford singing "Patti Ann."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVl15YrA_Ns

Shelly said...

I love your birthday tributes. Happy birthday to your sister!

orchid said...

Dear Sush,
Happy birthday, your lovely sister Patricia!
How wonderful to have a sister
like her to help each other.
Blessing to your wonderful family,
Love and Hugs to you, xoxo Orchid*

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to your sister. November birthdays rule! :)

Sweet Tea said...

Hqppy Birthday to Patsy!
Geez, you two look so much alike.
I bet you've heard that your entire life! :-)

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday to your sister Patsy.

It is my grandson's first birthday today.

Sandie

Sweet Tea said...

Just heard there were terrible storms in your area yesterday. Everything alright with you and yours?

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely sister
you are so lucky to have one another
even if you do live far apart.

Take care of one another.


x

Claudia Moser said...

What a lovely post! Happy birthday!

Thisisme. said...

Happy birthday to your sister, Patricia. You look very much alike!

Belle said...

Happy Birthday to Patsy! I love having sisters too.

Ina in Alaska said...

Love the picture of you and your sister! Happy Birthday to Patsy! Loved your phrase "my date for the past 40 years" Clever!!

yaya said...

Happy Birthday you your Sis! I hope she has a fun one...I miss living in the same city as my Sister. We are very close and I know she's there for me whenever I need her and visa versa..Have a good weekend!

karen said...

I loved this sweet post! I've always wished I had a sister. You are SO LUCKY! I love that picture - two beautiful girls.