Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beach Party

My how time flies when we're having fun! Daniel Son is officially thirty today! I am thinking of him as he most likely is lying on a nice warm sunny beach in Hawaii with his true love, wife and gifter of said Beach Party. Before he left early in the AM his Dad and I called him to wish him Happy Birthday. I said how wonderful that he gets to spend his thirtieth on a nice sunny beach...then realized that for my thirtieth I was pregnant with Daniel. And the wheel turns!

So Daniel Son...have a lovely time with your one true love and have a wonderful Birth Day!
And stay away from the 15 foot waves!

15 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hey, Daniel, happy birthday to you! I hope you're enjoying your Hawaiian getaway. Don't forget to wear sunscreen and don't forget to give thanks for this wonderful woman who gave you life and did such a fine job of raising you!

Claudia Moser said...

Happy birthday Daniel and mom :)

Desiree said...

Happy 30th Birthday, Daniel! And, Sush, I hope you are well and having fun gearing up or down for the Christmas festivities.

Shelly said...

Now that is a terrific 30th birthday present. Happy Birthday to Daniel!

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel, I'm sure he will have a great birthday in Hawaii. What a wonderful present!

Thisisme. said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! How wonderful to be spending it in Hawaii, but then your 30th is special, isn't it?! I love how proud you are of all your family, Sush. Blessings.

Christine said...

And watch out for sharks!

Belle said...

What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! Happy Birthday, Daniel.

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel - I hope he is on that beach!
sandie♥

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Lucky Lad! Happy Remembering Day, Mom!!
Rosemary

orchid said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel♡♡♡
Mom's important day!!!
Love and Lots of Hugs to you, dear Sush. xoxo Orchid*

Sweet Tea said...

No matter how far away our babies go they are never far from our heart. Hope both you & Daniel had a great day. WOW!! His true love has the body of a model. Did I say WOW?

karen said...

Augh! I keep reading about people spending the holidays in Hawaii - my happy place. Great birthday present - but won't someone take me with them? Please?

Crystal Pistol said...

Happy birthday to Daniel son. Wax on. Wax off. :)

You're such a good Mama, Sush. :)

yaya said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel and I'm jealous he's in some place that is warm! But happy he's enjoying himself! Have a great weekend!