Saturday, April 7, 2012

A - Z Blog Challenge Letter G= Grace

I could not pass up the opportunity to give all my readers an update on our newest granddaughter, Grace. She is a sweet and happy baby and is so full of smiles. We don't get enough together time with our sweet bebe as she and her parents live six hours away. We did take the opportunity to get a quick visit with Grace and her parents a few weeks ago. We were attending the wedding of the son of some very dear friends. The wedding was only about two hours from where our son and his wife and Grace live so we left a bit early from the reception and headed up for a quick love fest!

I'll leave you with some smiling faces from this sweet grandbaby. Grace is now two plus months old! How time flies!



Just what this Gramma needed, a healthy dose of Grace! Hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Easter or Passover. Perhaps some of my readers are not celebrating a religious holiday this weekend, but to all I wish you happiness, joy and love and grace. I'll keep my Grace for us!
Loves~Loves~Loves~

19 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

I'm a night owl same as you, dear Sush, and here I am to say gee (G), look at your sweet granddaughter! Grace is a precious little thing and I can imagine how proud you all are to have her. I know how you must ache inside, wishing you could be closer to her and watch her grow. I needed to see Grace's smiling face tonight because I just learned that my uncle died. Grace reminds me that for every life lost another is started and with it comes hope and infinite possibility.

Thisisme. said...

Grace is so beautiful. I just love photo number 2. What a happy little baby she is! I'm so glad you managed to sneak off to get some cuddles with her. As you say, they just grow away SO quickly. I can always never get enough baby photos!
Wishing you and all your family blessings at this special time of the year.

Janna said...

Her smile in poto 2 is priceless! Have a wonderful Easter.

Shelly said...

She's one of thos babies who charms everyone she sees! Those are all darling pictures, and I especially love her grin in the second one. Oh, I hope it will work out where you all can be closer to her as she grows up!

Darlene said...

She is so precious!

Cathy said...

She's adorable. I love your family pictures.

Christine said...

Grace is just too cute for words. And look at all that hair. Glad you got your Grace "fix".

Claudia Moser said...

She is soooooooooooo cute! What a smile, I can understand why you are so taken with her, I would also :) happy Easter!

tunisian said...

Hello,
i really like your blog
She is pretty,so cuute also
I wil visit it everyday and i hope that we will be friend
me too I have a blog but it's written for a great part in french
have a nice day

Belle said...

What a beautiful baby with a beautiful smile! She looks so happy! What a blessing children are.

Sarah Pearson said...

Two months already! My goodness, that's flown by :-)

Pat MacKenzie said...

The pictures are all beautiful but that second one of baby Grace is absolutely adorable. What a gorgeous smile. She must have a sunny happy disposition to go with it. It makes me just want to pick her up and hug her.

lyndylou said...

Oh Grace is such a cutie pie! You could just eat her up :)

Marsha @Spots and Wrinkles said...

She is waaaay too cute. It must have been hard to leave here.

Happy Easter!

yaya said...

Ok, that girl is just the cutest thing..love that hair! I doubt anyone could not smile when looking at the second pic..too cute!!

Yiota said...

She's adorable, what a happy baby she is!
I've been meaning to thank you for holding us in your thoughts and prayers during my son's health adventure.
Take Care!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

WHAT A CUTIE!! That hair!!! oh my goodness. :) Made me smile!

Journaling Woman said...

This is one cute baby girl!

Erin H. said...

She is one cute baby (not that I'm biased or anything), and she can't wait to see her Pop and Sush in a couple weeks! Now if only she would let her mom sleep at night...