Monday, April 9, 2012

A - Z Challenge Letter H = Hurry

Oh wow it's been a day. I've been dashing all around trying to help out family members with babysitting duties, mail left behind retainers to grown child that doesn't want his smile to go crooked, and re-stocking the cabinet from Easter weekend!

Add to the challenge is this internet wi-fi connection that does NOT want to stay connected. This definitely falls in the category of, "How Do It Know"? I am going to have to make this short and sweet to get in under the wire for the letter H.

Hurry...oh nothing new in that word for me and my life!

5 comments:

Thisisme. said...

Hi Sush. Oh, that post did bring a smile to my face. I can just imagine you hurrying and scurrying around everywhere! Sorry about the internet connection. I know all about that, and it's a real pain in the proverbial!! Take care and try to get a little rest in the midst of all your hurrying!

Claudia Moser said...

I actually could imagine you like a busy bee trying to solve everything! I hope you get a good rest today!

Shady Del Knight said...

Thisisme's right, Sush. She and I, Odie and several other blog friends have encountered internet problems at one time or another. I'm sorry you're slammed. I'm glad you got the "H" out in time! (LOL) Thank goodness for the Pacific Time Zone, right, dear friend?

Shelly said...

Nothing more frustrating than an unreliable internet connection. You've done a great job posting and commenting despite this.

I hope you get a few minutes to rest in the middle of the hurry, my friend!

Chatty Crone said...

Good one! H for ha! sandie