Thursday, April 26, 2012

A - Z Challenge Letter W = Welcome

This is something that has been a part of everyone's life as a blogger. Getting started and finding our way in the blogging community. A few days ago I was contacted by a very dear friend of mine, Amy, with the request to introduce one of her mentors to the blogging world. Amy has taken a hiatus from her blog as she is busy getting her burgeoning career going. I recommend taking a look at her blog/portfolio, she has lovely designs and photos. 


The blog I am going to lead you to here is called, "All New at 62." The author of this blog is Linda Stansbury from Greensboro, NC. Linda has led an extremely interesting life, in my humble opinion and her blog is as interesting as the author. I have asked Linda's permission to give her a shout out and send you, my friends over to her blog to welcome her to our family. Please go, at your earliest convenience and give her a shout out and sign up as a follower. We all know how it feels to be trying to find our way as a newby in the blogging community. Put yourself back in that 'new pair of shoes' feeling and head on over and make a new friend.


Thank you for being such dear friends and blogging mentors. Pay it forward, if you will.

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Hi Sush, I've been over to Linda's blog to say hi. She sounds like a very interesting lady. I'm always happy to find a new blog to visit. Thanks for pointing in my direction.
Have a good day!!!!

Shelly said...

I am headed over there right now!

Shady Del Knight said...

I went...
I saw...
I Welcomed.

Thanks, Sush, and happy "W" day to you, dear friend!

jabblog said...

Lovely post. I shall visit both. It's important to remember how it was when we began, whether it's driving, parenting or blogging, and to offer support and encouragement.

Dana said...

Visiting both right now. :)

Claudia Moser said...

You are an amazing blogging friend, and I appreciate your kindness and constant support! Thank you

laurie said...

i have missed reading your posts, I will gothere right now,

Thisisme. said...

Hi my friend. Welcome is such a lovely word, isn't it?! I'm just going to pop over to Linda's blog now to welcome her to our wonderful bloggy community. Only three days left of your A - Z Challenge!

Marsha @Spots and Wrinkles said...

Sush,
How kind and thoughtful of you. Heading over to "linda's" now.
Blessings to you - Marsha

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Just dropping by with the A-Z, but I really like what I've read here, so before I take off, I'll be signing on as your newest follower. It's really sweet of you to be pulling for a new blogger, and I'll be happy to go visit her blog. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

Chatty Crone said...

That is very sweet for the shout out - I will go check her out. sandie

romance-of-roses said...

Hi Sush,
I went to both blogs and you are right, both are great blogs. Thanks. Hugs...Lu