Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Bit Of This and That

I am very happy to report I've been doing just what I was hoping to do! Playing with my family, enjoying life and the sunshine of summer! Not to worry, I've been peeking in on all my friends and your goings on, even if I'm not commenting. Love you all...!


We've had birthdays in June to celebrate...Tim and his Mother-in-Love share their June birthday. Family gathered from near and far to help Beth and Tim party on down!
I made sure to have plenty of cakes for everyone. Lisa lit the candles as Lily waited with baited breathe to help blow out the many few flames. If you look over Tim's shoulder you might see his older brother Steve, Jr. happy to help hold the newest wee one, Kate.
Peter was wondering what was taking so long...Pop was just enjoying the show!
Aunt Laura and Uncle Dan travelled from another state to meet baby Kate...and celebrate birthdays!
Uncle Daniel and Peter had lots of fun on Lily's and Kate's new playground! Boys and toys...they don't change much...
and continue to have fun no matter how old...or young...
Next up on our list of summer fun was Father's Day. Pop and his sons residing close to home and are wonderful Father's as well, celebrated with a luncheon al fresco!
Even Kate was there to wish Pop, Tim and Steve, JR a Happy Father's Day! She snoozed through the entire meal!
Isn't she thoughtful as well as beautiful???
Grace was not to be outdone in the Father's Day celebration...we were sent a photograph of Grace showing off her gift to her Dad, Scott for his first Father's Day! Nice present, Mom and Grace! I always have felt a family swing is a great family therapist!
While celebrating Father's Day, I made plans for some special 'Gramma Time' with Lily. Her other Grammy...Beth and I had a wonderful day taking Lily for her first visit to Pullen Park. Wait with baited breath and I'll show you how we wore ourselves Lily out, next post up!

Loves~Loves~Loves~

18 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun, I so liked the pictures, they show a happy family and that is simply great. Happy for you my dear!

karen said...

What a beautiful family you have! What fun for you to play with a new baby, as well as the others. Good family times...

Sush said...

Claudia...oh it's been much fun! I do so love summer time! Hope you are enjoying the summer as well!

Karen...how has your visit been? I hope you are still having fun on your bike! Great going!

Shady Del Knight said...

Thanks for bringing us up to date on your family's special events, Sush. I melt whenever I see pictures like the ones of the innocently sleeping Kate. All I want to do is protect her. I wish we could all keep our innocence all our lives and not become corrupted by this world. The children in orbit around you stand a much better chance than most and I salute you for setting such a fine example for them. Thank you for coming to see me today, dear friend, and please stay safe and in good spirits until I see you again.

Thisisme. said...

It's so much easier to catch up with blogs through Facebook! Really enjoyed this post and seeing all those happy family photos / such love you have there. Kate is absolutely beautiful, following on behind Lily and Grace. Glad you also had such a fun time at the park . I'm having to take it very easy at the moment but hope to get back to blogging again fairly soon. Hugs.

Barbara F. said...

Your grandbabies are so beautiful, happy that they some of them live nearby. xo

Ellie said...

Sounds as if you are in your element spending time with your family. Your newest grandchildren look beautiful. Continue to have a great time!!!!

Shelly said...

YOu have been cultivating that which is important. Loved seeing these pictures of your beautiful family!

Pam Lofton said...

I totally enjoyed each and every one of those photos! And hearing all about your family fun! Truly, you have a wonderful family- you are all so blessed! Thanks for sharing!

Chatty Crone said...

I see what you have been doing this past month! You have been so busy with many wonderful things. Love your photos. sandie

yaya said...

Those babies are adorable and it looks like it was a great family celebration time as well as a super Father's Day!

Sush said...

Tom...thanks for stopping in! I'm so happy you are out and about enjoying life! We are doing the same here! Hugs~

Diane...most important is for you to heal and rest! We will be waiting patiently for your return. I do enjoy seeing what you've been up to on FB! Hugs~

Barbara...Thanks for the kind words on the grands! We will be seeing those out of town soon! Hugs~

Eliie...Yay, good to see you dear friend! I'll be hopping in to see you and what you've been up to soon! Hugs~

Shelly...Hope your conference is going as great as it appears on FB! Sounds like lots of fun! Happy Summer dear friend! Hugs~

Pam...I'll bet you and the lovelies are enjoying Summer! Sounds like you are busy with your healthy lifestyle! Yay YOU! Hugs~

Sandie...Yep, nothing like the grands to perk up the days! Hope you and yours are enjoying the blue skies of summer! Hugs~

Cathy...Oh indeed we had a lovely Father's Day. We celebrated the day before so the boys could spend the day with their kids! Hope your summer is great...send my love to Donna!
Hugs~

E. said...

Good for you for enjoying important things!

That baby is precious!

kneesandpaws said...

Summer, family, sunshine, love. These are the best of days!

Sweet Tea said...

Glad you are savoring these wonderful, summer, family times. Beautiful family, Sush!

Sush said...

E...Thanks for stopping in and yes she is so adorable and huggable loveable!

Jenny...our days just keep getting sunnier, but look out for the hat approaching! YIKES!

Debbie....oh I am indeed enjoying this summer time fun! Getting ready for some more fun this coming week! Hopefully we'll take a breather and I can do some more posts!

Fiona said...

Hi Sush

Just popped over to wish you
a very happy 4th July.

I hope you have a lovely day
full of sunshine, smiles and laughter.

Fiona x

justsoyouknow said...

Those goodies looks yum.


wealth management