Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What Can I Say…They Keep Me Happy Annnnd Busy

Hi All! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! We had the whole clan for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. I even managed to get them all to take a picture. I'm still waiting on the one that includes my kids with their kids but I will settle for this lovely and joyous photo. And, yes, I did add the hats!

All the family is getting together this weekend before Christmas. We will spend Christmas day with some of the family but not all. This year the cousins did a Secret Santa with one another so I'm thinking it will be fun! I always enjoy watching MY kids do their Secret Santa…each one waiting to see who drew their name!

Once again we will have Abigail and George and their fantastic and (tired) parents here. I do so enjoy having them here. At six months they are cooing and talking and eating some solid foods. We still have the annual decorating of the gingerbread houses coming up! This IS such a fun time of year.

Merry Christmas to each and every one. May the season fill your hearts with love and bring you peace and joy in your new year!

I'll be watching you…
Hugs~

8 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Enjoy the holiday season, happy for you!

Janie Junebug said...

May God bless you and your family.

Love,
Janie

Shady Del Knight said...

That's simply a sensational picture of the children, dear Sush. How beautiful they all look! They melt my heart. I hope you can accomplish a group shot that includes all their parents with them.

I am very happy to know there is so much love, peace and joy in your large family this holiday season.

Merry Christmas, dear friend Sush!

yaya said...

I really had to laugh at those cutie kiddos and the hats! What an adorable group they are! I'm sure you'll have a great time with everyone and I wish you a Merry Christmas too!

Bouncin Barb said...

Please keep camera or phone handy. Looks and sounds like lots of Christmas cheer at your house this year! Cherish. Xx

Bossy Betty said...

So wonderful! You are going to have an happy and active time around your house!

thisisme said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy and joyful Christmas my friend. That is such a wonderful photo of all your beautiful and delightful grandchildren. This is, indeed, a magical time of year, and even more so when there are little ones around! Make lots of happy memories dear Sush x

Donna said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable! Those kiddies are SO cute and this picture is a gem! Happy holidays and I'm in agreement with your last post on Marsha. I miss her too.