Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coming Soon...

Oh I make myself laugh sometimes, but I am so ever hopeful life calms down a tad and I can start blogging again. With our daughter's wedding in May it might just be wishful thinking. We went to Houston for a January 4 wedding for our darling and beautiful niece. Spent two days in the airport before we were able to actually fly out, the return trip consisted only of two delays and one gate change… of course at the opposite end of the concourse! As we made it home and there were so many other horror stories I am feeling grateful we didn't have it worse!

Here's a few pictures of what has been going on in our lives…very few. Tomorrow the arrival of a new washing machine will take up much of my time as we have loads of loads to wash. One week with a dead washing machine equals quite a bit of laundry.

Happy New Year and hope to have an honest to goodness post coming to a blog near you soon…
xoxox
Loves~Loves~Loves~

Thanksgiving 2013
Group was so big we divided it into ladies and gentlemen for our Christmas gathering…

Ladies Christmas 2013

Gentlemen Christmas 2013
That's all for now folks...

9 comments:

Kathi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi said...

So nice Sush! Glad you're occupied with lots of good things. Have fun with that new washing machine! Hope you are able to make a quick dent in that pile! Happy New Year to you and yours....

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi again, Sush! When you visited my blog you neglected to break the news about your "new arrival" coming today. Congratulations, dear friend! Soon your home will be filled with those cute gurgling sounds that let you know he's happy and healthy. Are you going to name him "Spin Kenmore"? :)

Your family photos are second to none. That group shot is one to cherish forever.

I'm glad you survived the holidays and the harsh travel conditions in recent days. I wish you and that delightful family of yours a safe, happy and healthy new year!

thisisme said...

Hi Sush. Lovely to see you here again today, although we do keep in touch via facebook, which is great. I really love that group photograph, AND the Christmas ones. Such a beautiful family. I'm afraid my blog has been very quiet lately. Can't really think of anything very much interesting to say! Hope you're keeping warm over there my friend. Take care.

Shelly said...

Happy, busy times! I know the wedding is going to be gorgeous, and what a wonderful addition to your family. The pics are wonderful, and everyone looks plumb full of love and happiness. Stay warm!

Bouncin Barb said...

Hello Sush, I'd say you were lucky too considering the travel nightmares we have heard about. Glad you made it home safely. A new washer sounds perfect. Now if you could just get a maid to go with it! Hugs lovely lady!

yaya said...

Hi Sush! It looks like a wonderful Christmas! Tons of family only make it better! Have fun with your new appliance. I love having good working machines, but hate paying for them! I always think that money would be so much better spent on a trip some place...some place warm!

Janie Junebug said...

Some people think that planning a wedding is stressful, but I did it once and it was fun (mostly).

Love,
Janie

Jennifer Hoppins said...

I was wondering about the wedding! May is such a happy month and perfect for a celebration. I'm glad you are home safe, and by now are able to return to normal. Travel always wipes me out, even in the best of conditions. I'm just a miserable grump after the marathon drives and sometimes multiple flights we make to visit our family. Every time we return, I'm so thankful for home.